Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We Are Back!

It has been awhile since I have been out in the bloggersphere. In fact December was my last posting and I had at that time 46,000 hits.

Much has happened in my life since then. The most important is that I am no longer the publisher and owner of the Insider News. It now is owned and operated by Yolanda James, a local pastor, and professional singer turned journalist.

In the past several months she has published some stunning publications, six to be exact. The newest one can be viewed at: http://www.insiderwisconsin.com/

I wish her the best and I know she will do an awesome job.

For those of you who have not had the opportunity to meet her, below is one of my observation chats.

Below is also my take on how the Police and Fire Commission and our newly re-elected mayor are trying change the selection process of a new Chief in mid-stream.

Please share my return with a friend and don’t hesitate to comment on any article.

No comments: